Digital Health Card: ABHA Ayushman Bharat Health Account Number (Health ID)
The government of India has launched the Digital Health Card 2022 project as part of the Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission (ABHA). This is an extremely important Health Card because it allows you to save your medical history. People can fill out a Digital Health Card Registration Form 2022 and apply for a Digital Health Card 2022 online using their Aadhar Card or Driver’s License at healthid.ndhm.gov.in, after which they can download an ABHA Digital Health Card.
What is ABHA?
The ABHA (Ayushman Bharat Health Account) is a 14-digit number which is created at random and used to uniquely identify a person, verify them, and connect their health information across multiple systems.
One of the primary efforts of ABDM is the ABHA Number (formerly known as Health ID) (Ayushman Bharat Digital Health Mission). It’s a simple way to get digital access to and share your medical records.
Digital Health Card Registration 2022
With the Digital Health Card 2022, the Indian government started collecting medical records. Digital health card registration is available on the Health ID Portal, at healthid.ndhm.gov.in.
This Modi Health Card Card allows you to save all of your health records online on a single Digital Health Card. You will have complete control over your health record, and you will be able to delete History at any moment.
Process To Apply for a Digital Health Card
The process for applying for a Digital Health Card online in 2022 is quite simple because you only need to submit your Aadhar connected mobile number or your Aadhar number to generate your Digital Health Card.
ABHA Digital Health Card carries all your Health Information and Test Records.
Documents Required for Digital Health ID Card ABHA Registration 2022
Below is the list of documents required to complete Digital Health Card ABHA Registration 2022.
- Aadhaar Card, Mobile Number, Birth Certificate, and Address
- PAN Card can also be used to register for the Digital Health Card in 2022.
- Finally, using an Aadhar Card is optional; you can do it without one by using your mobile number.
- A valid driver’s license can also be used to register for a Digital Health Card in 2022.
Benefits of the ABHA National Digital Health ID Card in 2022
There are numerous ABHA National Health Card Benefits 2022, which we have listed below for your convenience. After viewing the National Health Card Benefits 2022, make sure you create your Digital Health Card at healthid.ndhm.gov.in.
- The first advantage of the National Digital Health Card ID is that you can keep all of your test results and prescriptions on your dashboard and access them from anywhere with your 14-digit health ID.
- To get the best treatment, share your health information with any doctor.
- It’s a type of digital health record that keeps records of your personal medical history.
- Your Health Records will be your own, and you will be able to share them only if you want so.
- To access information at any clinic or hospital, you’ll need an OTP.
Steps for Digital Health Card Registration 2022
- To register, go to healthid.ndhm.gov.in.
- Second, select Create Digital Health Card or ABHA Account from the drop-down menu (Ayushman Bharat Health Account).
- To register for a Digital Health Card in 2022, click on Aadhar Card or Driving License.
- After that, fill in your Name, Address, Phone Number, OTP Received, and any other information required.
- To receive a 14-digit digital health card, fill out the online application.
- This is how you can apply for a Digital Health Card online in 2022.